Camp de Mar Finca for Sale €10,000,000 Make an inquiry
€10,000,000
  • 6 bedroom Finca for sale in Camp de Mar, Mallorca
  • 6 bedroom Finca for sale in Camp de Mar, Mallorca


  • 850 qm
  • 220000 qm
  • 6
  • 6
  • SWest

Camp de Mar Finca

Rating: 0 / 5, 0 Votes

This large and exclusive stone build manor style Mallorca Villa is situated in a private location overlooking the bay of Camp de Mar and is for sale. The property is set on an unique 220.000 m2 plot and comprises the possibility to create amazing Mediterranean gardens with flat lawn areas ideal for children to play.


The Mallorca Country Estate for sale has in total 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and a constructed area of about 850 m2 plus large terraces. This exclusive Mansion is offered about 75% finished, the remaining 25%, especially the interior of this property, are left to the individual taste of the new owner and are not included in the asking price.


Features of this unique Mallorca property for sale with Only Mallorca include: Under floor heating throughout, H/C Air-condition, fireplace, staff accommodations, a wine cellar and a large  garage for 3 cars. Camp de Mar is an attractive holiday resort on Mallorca only about 25 kilometres from the capital Palma de Mallorca and the international airport. In Camp de Mar you find a beautiful sandy beach which is ideal for water sports, an excellent golf course and good bars and restaurants for dining.


For further information regarding the area of Camp de Mar please contact Only Mallorca.


  • 850 qm
  • 220000 qm
  • 6
  • 6
  • SWest


Browse → Camp de Mar Fincas ( 10,000,000 € )
or all Fincas in the SWest

Quick Inquiry

save


When you send an enquiry, you accept our terms & privacy policy. Your enquiry will be sent to the estate agent shown, who will reply to you with more information.